Your Tickets – please read carefully
- All tickets once purchased are non-refundable
- Tickets will be sent out by email wherever possible, to avoid delays in arriving – we will only post where we have taken receipt of hard copy tickets
- Tickets will be sent to the postal address or email address we hold on to file for you – it is important that you inform us of a change of address as we cannot be held liable for sending tickets out to an invalid address
- On occasion a venue or event may require tickets to be collected at the box office – we will advise you of that when purchasing
- When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a secure place. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost, deleted, stolen, damaged or destroyed
- If you have not received your tickets by 2 weeks before the date of the event, then please contact us. Do not call us before this date.
Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase (unless the event has been cancelled, postponed, or materially changed: see below).
Reselling your tickets
Tickets are for personal use only. If you are no longer able to attend the event due to unforeseen circumstances, you may wish to contact us, and we will attempt to re-sell the tickets on your behalf. We can only proceed to refund you after a successful re-sale has been achieved. Please note that we can only offer to resell your tickets if you are yet to receive your tickets via email or before we have posted them out to you. Once you are in receipt of your tickets, we are unable to assist you in selling the tickets on your behalf.
Cancellation, postponement, or changes to your event
Occasionally events may be changed, postponed, or cancelled. It is your responsibility to check that the event is going ahead as staged. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change. If your event is postponed your ticket will be valid for the rescheduled date. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled date, we will offer a refund. If your event is cancelled, you will be able to obtain a refund for the ticket price only from us – we cannot be liable for any other costs you may have incurred.
Getting to/At the venue
It is your responsibility to make your own travel arrangements to the venue and we cannot be held responsible for any problems incurred. Please ensure you check directly with the venue the time you need to arrive by and whilst most venues will make some effort for latecomers at a suitable break in the event, late admission cannot always be guaranteed.
Please keep your ticket safe as you will be required to produce it to gain entry to the event. You will also be required to produce your ticket upon request for inspection at any time. Failure to do so may result in you being ejected from the venue.
Admission to the venue and the event is subject to the terms, conditions, and regulations of the venue. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements. Any breach of the above may result in you being denied entry to the venue and you will not be entitled to a refund. Defacing your ticket will invalidate the ticket and you will be refused entry to the venue and event without refund.